- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup white onion (I used green onions)
- 1/2 cup chop carrots (optional)
- 1/2 small zucchini (optional)
- 4 chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups of rice cauliflower
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock (I used chicken stock)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped and divided)
- juice of 1 lime
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. When th oil is hot add the chopped veggies and cook until onions are translucent
- Add the garlic and cook until the garlic becomes fragrant stirring the entire time
- Add the cauliflower to the pan. Mix well to incorporate all the veggies.
- Stir in the stock, half the cilantro, cumin and salt. Turn up the heat and cook for another minute. Lower the heat and add the lime juice. Mix to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Taste and season with more salt as needed. Stir in the remaining cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comments: As noted in the video, I added more veggies and you can incorporate whatever you have on hand. I would chop the veggies so they are all equal size. You could throw in a handful of peas (I forgot to do this). This dish is healthy and takes minimal time to put together. Freeze whatever is left for another meal.
Total of 6 servings for this side dish.
2 thoughts on “(Video) Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice”
I made my own cauliflower rice in a food processor but didn’t like it. I prefer raw cauliflower. Meal looked good, though — very healthy.
Love the nails!
It was good Maureen. Next time I will add pepper and maybe more garlic. You can never have too much garlic!!!!
My signature look…. magenta French tip nails, and hair! It’s fun and why not!