Ingredients: Serving for 2 people (large servings)
- 2 large zucchini
- equal amount of spiraled carrots
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 large cloves of garlic minced
- 1/3 c parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and carrots using a spiralizer
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter and add garlic. Cook until garlic is fragrant taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Add the zucchini and carrots and grated parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Veggies should have a bit of a ‘crunch’.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.